This all-encompassing guide to Marketing Metrics and Marketing Analytics shows marketing professionals how to talk the talk of C-level executives in terms of forecasting and reporting, and walk the walk to the revenue table by leveraging the metrics that matter. With compelling graphics and real-life examples of Marketo’s own metrics and tactics, this guide offers best practices and techniques for harnessing data to not only prove, but improve ROI.
This 70 page guide will show you:
- The right metrics for understanding and interpreting marketing results
- Why measuring marketing programs is difficult, and how to do it correctly and efficiently
- Revenue metrics that gets the executives' attention and prove marketing ROI
- The critical elements of a marketing dashboard
- And much, much more!
The bottom line of any business is the top line: Revenue and
Growth. Let the Definitive Guide to Marketing Metrics and Marketing Analytics help you gain the insights you need to grow your company’s revenue and demonstrate the true value of your marketing.
* Required. Your privacy is important to us.
“Super practical for B2B marketers who want to optimize their campaigns for better results...”
- Anne Holland, Publisher WhichTestWon.com
"...Read this practical definitive guide and eat your competitor's lunch instead."
- Tim Ash, CEO of SiteTuners, Chairperson of ConversionConference.com